Reasons for renting a car from an independent
car rental company.
- An independent dealer is not locked into policies made by
a committee that does not understand or care about the needs
of the individual renter that may deviate from the norm.
- An independent dealer is the "boss" and will deal
with your concerns with the respect they deserve.
- An independent dealer values every rental.
- An independent dealer knows what it takes for the rental to
be a success. Every aspect of the rental is considered to be
the most important.
- An independent dealer knows the value of repeat business.
This rental is important because the next rental is more important.
As a result all rentals are the most important.
- An independent dealer treats each rental as if his well being
depends on it. It does.
- An independent dealer always shops for the best products because
the most important people, his renters, rely on them.
- An independent dealer shops the market and always insures
that his rates are the most competitive.
- An independent dealer does whatever is reasonably necessary
to keep the renters satisfied.
- An independent dealer wants to be your rental agency. The
independent dealer is the "boss", and will make sure
that the renter is 100% satisfied.
- Do not lend your personal car even to friends due to insurance
reasons. If your friend drives your car even if they had insurance
on their own then coverage may not be easily transferable in
such a situation since you are not a business entity to legally
transfer coverage. In such a situation your insurance follows
the “CAR” and not the “DRIVER” and therefore
you end up paying for the damage.
- Did you know that renting from the major car rental companies does NOT necessarily mean that you are getting reliable product or service or value for your money? Click here to read more here about incidents that customers have experienced with the major car rentals companies even after paying premium price.
^ back to top
Taking care of your rental car.
- Our vehicles are not to be used for towing purposes due to
insurance reasons. If a car stalls on you, please call customer
service for help.
- Smoking is prohibited in our rental vehicles. This is standard
practice with any car rental company and this policy is meant
to protect non smoker renters from cigarette odors left in the
- Do NOT leave your valuables in the car unattended to
avoid breakins or thefts.
- Always lock the doors once you leave the vehicle even if it
is for only a few minutes.
- Always part in a secure, well lit place which is also good
for your own personal security.
- In the event the car breaks down try to move it way to a reasonable
distance on the side of the road and away from traffic.
- Each car comes equipped with a spare tire plus its kit incase
you get a flat tire. If for some reason you have more than one
flat tire we would refund any money you spend to repair the flats
in order to keep you going.
- It is courteous not to trash any car rental in general. Do not leave your household and consumables garbage in the car when returning it after use. Neither should you spill foods or liquids on both fabric and leather seats or surfaces due to stains or mould growth. You may be charged a cleaning fee $60.00 if the vehicle is excessivey dirty to be rented right away to someone else.
^ back to top
You need to talk to us if any of the following
applies to you.
- If your car been stolen and need to go on with your day to
day activities without interruption.
- If your car been grounded at the workshop waiting for parts
to be shipped and you are stranded.
- If your car has been in an accident and your auto insurance
carrier does not provide you with their rental.
- Your car been rendered irreparable due to major breakdown and
need time to shop for another car.
- If you need a vehicle for additional people you need to accommodate.
- Need to make a long trip within Washington state only and
do not want to put that extra mileage in your car.
- any of the above reasons best describes your situation just
pick up the phone and call us. We will give you the best rate
^ back to top
Home | Rates & Reservations | Vehicle
Guide | Rental Guidelines | Rental
Tips | FAQ’s | About
Us | Contact Us
Mashariki Rent-a-Car | Tel: 206-334-5647 | Fax: 253-859-2860 | firstname.lastname@example.org |Copyright © 2000 Mashariki Rent a car LLc
1621 Central Avenue South Suite F, Kent, WA 98032. USA